EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
ACES, an EverWatch company, specializes in intelligence analysis, information technology, and engineering services. We are a full-service government solutions company. We tackle the hardest challenges to ensure that national defenses are strengthen and control environment’s continuity is preserved.
ACES employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry - to identify and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives.
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Aces is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with EverWatch’s vaccination policy. All EverWatch employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at firstname.lastname@example.org and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if stricter, will take precedence over EverWatch’s vaccination policy.
• Manage all financial activities for prime and subcontract programs, to include customer invoicing, labor hours management, travel processing, and materials reporting
• Engage in subcontractor management including, but not limited to, timesheet management, invoice processing and compiling funding documents
• Complete project accounting responsibilities within Costpoint
• Develop and maintain program budgets and forecasts
• Develop and maintain operating group budgets and forecasts
• Conduct monthly analysis to ensure revenue/cost accuracy
• Ensure all monthly internal and external deliverables are completed on schedule
• Collaborate with Program Managers, Accounting, Contracts, and Senior Technical personnel to ensure facilitation of financial information
• Participate in regular program reviews providing financial information as needed
• Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis
• Support proposal pricing efforts for both prime and subcontract efforts
• Should have minimum of 5 years of financial analysis experience working in a government contractor environment.
• Demonstrated strong working experience of Deltek Costpoint; specifically Projects Module
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
• Strong financial background
• Experience with multiple Contract Types (T&M, FFP, CPFF, CPAF)
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Must be able to work independently and as a key member of a team
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks/projects
• Effective and clear communication and presentation skills
BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related discipline. Will consider additional experience in lieu of degree.