EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
EverWatch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
The Central American Program Assistant (referred to PA or Program Assistant for the remainder of this document) provides programmatic, contractual, logistical, monitoring and evaluation, and administrative support to the INL/WHP office. The Program Assistant will be primarily assigned to the Central America team, though the PA will be able to support duties across other teams as assigned. The INL/WHP Deputy Director, working with the Central America Team Lead, will direct the activities of the PA. In particular, the PA will coordinate, prepare, assemble, and track program management documentation for contracts, grants, cooperative agreements, inter-agency agreements, and agreements with international organizations. The PA will also provide support to the INL/WHP Office Director and Deputy Director as required.
The PA will also assist with documentation for Letters of Agreements and Diplomatic Notes to obligate funding; these documents serve as the backbone of implementation of over $500 million/year of foreign assistance programs in the hemisphere. The PA will organize and attend meetings and provide other general administrative and programmatic support to assist assigned team members and other elements within INL/WHP.
60% Telework is available.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide administrative and programmatic support to the team on which they are assigned, including but not limited to assembling briefing books, drafting reports and updates, and scheduling and managing meetings.
• Assist with logistical and administrative tasks, including VIP travel to the United States and countries in the Western Hemisphere.
• Coordinate, prepare, assemble, and track program management documentation for contracts, grants, cooperative agreements, inter-agency agreements, and agreements with international organizations as well as documentation for Letters of Agreements and Diplomatic Notes to obligate funding.
• Support the program officers, CORs, grants officer representatives (GOR), and agreement officer representatives (AOR) to complete Statements of Work (SOW), Requests for Proposals (RFP) or Notices of Funding Opportunities (NOFO), and program work plans in the development phase of programs.
• Assist in the facilitation process for the team’s implementation of programs through award, official clearance, and program execution, which includes shepherding project documents through INL’s internal clearance processes.
• Assist in the team’s Monitoring and Evaluation implementation, including reviewing, collecting, and organizing data. This includes tracking, filing, and analyzing quarterly reports from implementers. Assist INL/WHP in tracking program execution within contracts, grants, IAAs, and other sources, to include clear deliverables and reporting requirements to be provided by implementers.
• Support the team members in coordinating human resources/staffing requirements, including by scheduling interviews, shepherding hiring paperwork, scheduling pre-deployment training and consultations, and assisting in the preparation of new contract staff and Foreign Service Officers for field deployment.
• Assist in the preparation of background materials and reports used by INL and assist in the preparation of reports, speeches, briefings, and testimony on INL/WHP issues.
• Maintain and update INL/WHP programmatic data, statistics, and factsheets. Assist INL/WHP in developing and implementing a process to aggregate and report visually on collected program data. This includes creating infographics, charts, and other visual aids to convey INL programming, budgets, and results.
• Track INL/WHP-related news and monitors and disseminate relevant diplomatic cables to the designated team.
• Ensure all GOR, COR, and AOR files are up-to-date for the team.
• Attend all INL/WHP and team meetings and conference calls.