EverWatch is seeking a motivated Junior System/Helpdesk Administrator to join an established Information Technology team in a fast paced, growing company environment. The Junior SA/Helpdesk Administrator’s primary responsibility will be to provide helpdesk services for our end-users and assist in other IT department initiatives. This individual will also be responsible for managing several information systems, and helping the IT team with server and application management. A strong security sense is required for this position, as well as a 'jack of all trades' mentality, in order to tackle the many unique obstacles present in the environment. This position is currently hybrid with three days per week in our Annapolis Junction office and occasionally a day or two in our Reston office, as needed.
Everwatch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
Primary point of contact for all incoming helpdesk tickets, including tracking and resolution of issues for end users.
· Escalate helpdesk tickets that require tier 2/3, manager, or Director involvement.
· Configure, ship, and track all new hire equipment for onboarding new employees and ensure proper collection of assets upon employee departures; maintain inventory of all employee-issued assets for the Annapolis Junction office.
· Support for the company’s Cloud platform maintaining user access credentials.
· Support for specific systems, related software deployments, or IT projects as needed
· Provide any additional operational support that the company deems necessary.
· Maintain all IT office supplies and related inventory; manage inventory and supply ordering as needed
· Troubleshooting for hardware or software on computers, printers, phones, televisions, and conferencing equipment
Hybrid work structure: 3 days in office/2 days remote, subject to change as needed
· Self-motivated individual who shows initiative and jumps in to get involved in projects when needed and is comfortable operating with little or no supervision but also works well in a team focused environment
· Exemplary Customer Service Skills
· Familiarity and experience with O365 and Admin Center
· Understanding of Active Directory, Symantec
· Experience with laptop/desktop provisioning and configuration
· Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
· Ability to demonstrate good judgement in times of competing responsibilities or ambiguity
· Ability to troubleshoot effectively and solve issues efficiently
· Collaborates and communicates well with colleagues and internal clients
· Demonstrated interest in learning new skills and technologies