EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
EverWatch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
Relevant exposure to US foreign policy, national security CT objectives, and the interagency coordination process
• Must have previous experience editing Finished Intelligence products in support of an IC customer
• Professional writing, editing, and sourcing skills
• Proven track record of reviewing finished intelligence and collaborating with analysts and managers
• Knowledge of national security classification procedures is mandatory
• Strong editorial and grammatical skills
• Knowledge of publishing principles and basics of publication design
• Knowledge of production methodology for publishing products in hardcopy or electronic formats
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and to adjust as priorities changing
• Experience working with Adobe InDesign is desired
• BS degree and 3 years of prior relevant experience
Software Powered by iCIMS