EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
EverWatch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
*This position will be located in Paris, France
The incumbent is responsible for performing technical inspections of civil and structural work, monitoring the contractor's quality control program, and reviewing project drawings and specifications to ensure compliance. This position is established to support and assist OBO/Paris in ensuring the completion of the Paris Project in accordance with applicable US codes and standard building practices.
An engineering, architecture, or construction management degree from an accredited university in the United States and a minimum of seven (7) years experience required on construction projects. A Professional Engineering License (PE) is acceptable in lieu of a degree. Overseas experience is preferred.
• Professional Engineering registration is preferred.
• Must possess a Final Secret, Interim Top Secret (ITS), or Final Top Secret (TS) clearance issued by Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) at the time of proposal. At the time of deployment to overseas OBO construction sites for performance on this contract, employees shall possess at minimum Final Secret clearance. However, all employees must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
• Knowledge of International Codes required.
• Experience in assessing and responding to Requests for Information (RFI).
• Evaluates proposed submittal substitutions with engineering implications; makes recommendations to the Project Director.
• Experience in reviewing and evaluating design calculations and data from an engineering perspective.
• Knowledge of Construction Safety regulations, i.e. EM 385-1-1, OSHA, etc.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, i.e., PowerPoint, Excel, and Word required.