EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
EverWatch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
- TS/SCI Security Clearance
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- At least 12 years of relevant experience
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred. - Recent (within the past 5 years) relevant experience as an action officer on the Joint Staff, OSD, Service, CSA, Service Intelligence Center or CCMD Staffs working intelligence related issues.
- Recent (within the past 10 years) relevant experience working intelligence issues.
- Recent (within the past 10 years) relevant experience indicating knowledge of, or participation in, the planning and execution of military operations.
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience as a DoD or military intelligence professional