EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
EverWatch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
**This role is located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.**
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for performing technical inspections of electrical work, monitoring the contractor's quality control program, and reviewing project drawings and specifications to
ensure compliance. This position is established to support and assist OBO/Riyadh in ensuring the completion of the project in accordance with contract requirements. Specific experience with high and low voltage equipment, as well as telephone and fire alarm systems desired.
• The incumbent ensures that the contractor is performing the required contract work in accordance with the design documents.
• The incumbent must be able to read design/construction drawings and be able to understand design narratives and calculations. Review engineering shop drawings and determine if the contractor has complied with the final design parameters.
• Observe onsite construction and determine if construction elements are being installed, formed, and executed properly.
• Responsible for performing quality assurance tasks, ensuring contractor's work is properly inspected and corrective actions take place, ensuring materials meet contract, reviewing contractor submittals for compliance with contract requirements, and resolving
• Monitor the construction contractor’s quality assurance and safety program. Observe onsite construction and determine if construction elements are being installed, formed, and executed properly.
• Monitor construction progress vis-à-vis the project schedule and submit weekly progress reports with recommendations based on the technical review of project documents and field inspections.
• Perform technical inspections of the electrical elements of the project.
• The incumbent must understand and be able to interpret drawings in his/her discipline and have an understanding of the principals of his/her discipline and how it fits in with other disciplines.